Sunday, January 15, 2012

January's 2012 Menu & NEWS

Hi everyone did you think I jumped ship?

I have not , but I am going to begin posting my menu with a linky at Living at the Whitehead's Zoo.  Some of you may follow me there now, some of you may want to and that would be great!

January's menu with linky can be found there now .  I'd love it if you join me there but if not I understand.

If you were a Guest Chef I'd love to rework your piece and share it at the Zoo. Please message me if this would be agreeable to you.  If you'd like to be a guest chef  I'd love to share your recipe/story over at the Zoo.  Fill free to send me a message or leave me a comment and I'll get in touch.

Thanks so much for following me on my very first blog.  Your thoughts, comments, and views have always been very appreciated.

Amber

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete